Senior Picture Information for the Class of 2017!
PRESTIGE PORTRAITS BY LIFETOUCH is the official photographer of Portage High School. They will be coming to PHS during the summer to take school pictures for the incoming Senior Class. Current juniors will receive a letter with an appointment time and date. If that date does not work for you, please call the studio at (800)548-1422
All incoming seniors must abide by the following guidelines:
1. All seniors will be photographed by Prestige Photography in order to be included in the yearbook. No outside submissions are accepted.
2. Shoulders, midriffs, cleavage, and all undergarments must be covered.
3. Students will not wear contact lenses that alter the overall shape of their eyes. Color contact lenses are acceptable.
4. Hat's wigs, or any other object that cover the head or forehead are not permitted unless required by religious institutions or are used as a medical necessity.
5. Students will not use "props" in their yearbook photos. This includes sports gear, instruments, other people, or signs.
6. All clothing must be free of any gang, drug, or sex-related slogans, logos, or materials. Students will not show any hand gestures of any kind.
Please contact Prestige Portraits at (800)548-1422
if you have any questions.