PHS 2021 GRADUATION - SUNDAY JUNE 6 at 7:00pm
Plans have been set for our JUNE 6, 2021 graduation ceremony! We are thrilled to be able to host an in-person ceremony but we still need to be flexible due to the ongoing pandemic and health department restrictions. These plans are subject to change.
Please see the attached PDF for important detailed information. Here are the highlights:
- SUNDAY JUNE 6 at 7:00pm - outside ceremony (football field)
- NO DECORATIONS ON CAP OR GOWN – this is strictly enforced. You will not participate if you have altered your cap or gown in any way. Your school-issued PTS mask is also required.
- At this time, guests will be limited to 6 per graduate - this might change depending on the community situation and health department restrictions – watch Schoology and ParentSquare for announcements.
- Students and guests must be masked and maintain social distance.
- Guest tickets will be distributed to students May 20 & 21 during lunch for in-person; May 26 at Door C 8:00am-2:00pm for virtual & mid-year grads. ONLY GRADS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP TICKETS. You will need to show a photo ID and sign for receipt of the tickets.
- Weather contingency: Monday June 7 at 7:00pm - outside ceremony
If you are an in-person learner and have not yet picked up your cap & gown, please stop by the bookstore during your lunch period to do so.
If you are a virtual learner and missed the scheduled pick up time, please call 764-6027 to schedule a curbside pick-up.
All cap & gown orders must be paid in full through Jostens before they can be released. Please call 1-800-JOSTENS or visit www.jostens.com to arrange payment. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET ORDERED YOUR CAP & GOWN, PLEASE CONTACT JOSTENS RIGHT AWAY!
DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC, DETAILS MIGHT CHANGE - WATCH SCHOOLOGY & PARENTSQUARE FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!