PHS 2021 GRADUATION
Plans are underway for our JUNE 6, 2021 graduation ceremony! We still need to be flexible due to the ongoing pandemic and health department restrictions. Further details will be posted soon. These are the preliminary plans, subject to change.
- Sunday June 6 at 7:00pm - outside ceremony (football field)
- NO DECORATIONS ON CAP OR GOWN – this is strictly enforced. You will not participate if you have altered your cap or gown in any way
- At this time, guests will be limited to 6 per graduate - this might change depending on the community situation and health department restrictions - watch Schoology & ParentSquare for announcements
- Students and guests must be masked
- Guest tickets will be distributed to students end of May - watch Schoology & ParentSquare for dates & times
- Weather contingency: Monday June 7 at 7:00pm - outside ceremony
If you are an in-person learner and have not yet picked up your cap & gown, please stop by the bookstore during your lunch period to do so.
If you are a virtual learner and missed the scheduled pick up time, please call 764-6027 to schedule a curbside pick-up.
All cap & gown orders must be paid in full through Jostens before they can be released. Please call 1-800-JOSTENS or visit www.jostens.com to arrange payment. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET ORDERED YOUR CAP & GOWN, PLEASE CONTACT JOSTENS RIGHT AWAY!
DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC, DETAILS MIGHT CHANGE - WATCH FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON SCHOOLOGY & PARENTSQUARE!