falll campus
Alumni & Community » Duplicate Diplomas

Duplicate Diplomas

All PHS offices are currently closed to the public due to the ongoing health pandemic.

Duplicate diplomas can be requested by mail only. Please complete the Duplicate Diploma Request form, include a copy of your photo ID and the $10 fee, and mail to:
Portage High School
Attention: Lynda Hodges
6450 US Highway 6
Portage, IN 46368
Your duplicate will be created and sent to you via US Postal Service.