Summer School Information
Summer School Details
Classes are Monday - Thursday (no classes on Fridays)
Session 1: June 1 - June 28 (no school June 20)
Session 2: July 5 - July 28
Time: 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Place: Portage High School
Cost: $35 per class ($50 for 2D Art)
- All Summer School fees must be paid prior to enrollment. Applications and fees must be taken to the Portage High School bookstore. Please enter Door C. Fegely and Willowcreek students may also pay for summer school at the middle school's main office.
- Application deadline is May 13, 2022.
- State funding allows us to offer breakfast and lunch to summer school students at no cost. There are no funds available for assistance with course fees.
- School nurse is not available during summer school.
- Portage High School rules and regulations will be in effect.
- Attendance is MANDATORY. Emergency situations must be approved on a case by case basis.
- Students must be on time. Tardiness could result in being dropped from the program.
PLATO Classes (for Credit Recovery)
Students may take additional summer courses through PLATO to earn credits. Students must physically attend one class in person to be eligible to earn additional PLATO credits. These PLATO credits must be completed on the student's own time outside of the summer school day. There is a $10 fee for PLATO classes and they MUST have counselor approval.