falll campus
Dual Credit Information » Dual Credit Information

Dual Credit Information

Dual credit allows high school students to earn both high school and college credit by completing courses at their high school and/or college campus.   

Students must apply to the college and fill out a college registration form.
We strongly advise you to go to www.transferin.net to see how credits transfer within the state of Indiana. It is important that you contact potential universities to determine if the credits will transfer to your intended major. 
**The chart does not include dual credit courses offered through the Career &Tech Ed program.